Friday, September 25, 2009

The First Time I saw you...

You took my heart away the first time i saw you and never left my mind

Every time I see your face, your smile and your voice makes me melt from within. I begun dreaming of you and has never stop thinking of you. Seeing you with someone else is tearing me apart.

My world seems to stop every time we talked. For you I do not exists when your mind is occupied with someone else, though it's hurting my heart.

For you i am just a friend, But i love you even more.

Every time you talked about your feelings with someone else, It hurts my heart like a knife and turning it into pieces.

I wish that I have never loved you, perhaps I won't feel the pain that I have right now, I love you though you can't love me in return.

My love is immeasurable and nobody can question me about it. I will always love you till the end of time.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 25, 2009 at 7:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Keep on loving! Don't focus so much on the returning love. The best part of this is, it is totally under YOUR control. You are free to love whatever way you seem fit. And IF it is fated, IF there is Karma, the love WILL be returned.

So, just keep on loving. And don't think about him not responding. He WILL... in time.

Love

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home