Friday, September 25, 2009

A Broken Promise

You promised you will never leave me. I believe everything, every word that you said. Now that you're gone I do not know where to go, what to do.

I hold on too much with your promises but it turned out none of it are true . I thought you love me and care for me... but everything that you showed me were all lies.

I cannot believe that you can do this to me. How could you, after all the things that i have done for you, I am really hurt.

Someday you will realize that you also love me and should have not let me go.

Someday you will see that you need me in your life.

Nobody can love you the way I do, but instead, in return you chose to hurt me and leave me.

Then, time has passed and everything has changed, you came knocking at my door crying and telling me how sorry you were, how stupid of you leaving me like that.

I had a mixed feelings at that time, I was happy because i saw you again and sad that I can no longer give you the love which you took for granted.

Maybe this is our destiny It's too late now, we cannot turn back the hand's of time.
It is now time to say goodbye, I wish you find your happiness and hoping someday our path will cross again.

Goodbye to you, I have moved on, and it is now time to go back to reality... time to face my present and my future...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home