Saturday, November 7, 2009

Missing You

Everytime I miss you, time seems so slow.         

All I did is to think of you.


Sometimes I feel that the world has stopped everytime I'm missing you coz nothing goes on in my mind except the happy moments that we shared together and hoping that you also remembered it the same way that I do.

I sometimes look at the stars at night but all I can see is an empty sky, no stars shining and it's all because of you coz I miss you so much and wish that we are together now.


I am longing for your kiss, a kiss that says that you love me, a hug that says that you need me and a call from you that says you miss me too, hearing your voice seems you are just beside me and loving me.


When I miss you, I just think about you and look deeply into my heart because I know that it is where I can find you.


We sometimes dream that we are together and never wanted to wake up because in our dreams there are no boundaries between us and can be with each other and do all things together and can never be apart.


My heart is hurting every time I'm missing you, but that hurt turned into joy when I hear you say that you miss me too.


Loving you is an easy thing but missing you is the hardest thing to do.

You will always be in my heart and will stay there as long as I live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home