Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Stars and Me




It always amazed me to see the stars shining so bright at night. Stars as beautiful as it is makes me smile.

Gazing through the night while the stars are shining also makes me wonder how it feels to be up there in the sky.

I sometimes wish I can reach for the star so I can see people close to my heart, how they are and what they are doing.

Oh how happy it would be, to be with the stars shining like them.

When we gazed at it during the night we sometimes think about the one we love.

How wonderful it would be if you are together gazing up in the sky for the star.

Being with the ones you love feels like eternity and endless happiness. I must admit it's not really all happiness there will also be times that you will feel sad, but even there is sadness and trials, being with the one you love is something that will makes you forget everything and makes you feel warmth and protected.

I wish I can always be with my love, my one true love for eternity.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home