Sunday, November 22, 2009

Stupid Love

I don't understand why I keep on loving you, though you keep on hurting me I'm still  here loving you. I sometimes wonder if you really love me or just pretending.


Every time you hurt me I kept on telling to myself that it is enough, but instead of hating you I tend to forgive you and love you even more.


My mind tells me not to love you but my heart is telling me that I can't let you go. Sometimes I wish I can be somewhere where nobody can hurt me the way you are hurting me.


If we go on separate ways that doesn't mean that I love you less because for as long as my heart still beating it will never stop loving you, my heart beats for you and it will only stop beating until the day when you stop loving me.

But how can I go far away from you when all I can do is to love and think about you every now and then. To stop loving you is like a punishment because loving you makes me happy. I know you cannot return the love that I am giving you, but that will not change the love that I have for you. 

I do not know what kind of love  I have for you because of the pain that you are causing me, still I am here, hoping that one day I will not be hurt by you.Sometimes I want to forget you and pretend that you never happened but I know deep inside my heart that it is hard for me to do.

I love you like there is no tomorrow and  I miss you like I always do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home