Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Summer Vacation

I finally get a break from my work, away from those people you will never miss.

Anyway, let me go back to my story of my summer vacation. I spent my summer in our hometown "The Philippines".

Philippines is a very nice place to come and visit, although a lot of bad publicity,it is in fact a beautiful place to see. some of the rumors that are spreading worldwide is that it is dangerous to visit the Country but in reality it isn't true.

You see, Philippines is also like any other Country , there are good and bad side of it, so there is really nothing to worry about, you just need to do the general thing which is to be cautious all the time and be aware to what is happening with your surroundings and that's it your whole adventure is going to be fine.

As I visited my hometown, I went to my favorite beach called "Boracay". It is such a beautiful place because of its fine white sands, water is crystal clear and a lot of restaurants and bars to hang around during the night.

A lot of Tourist also were there, came from different Countries and you can  see them enjoying the place a lot. 

I often go there in "Boracay" because it is such a very nice place that you will never get tired visiting. There are a lot of resorts and Hotels that you can choose from and in a very affordable prices too, there are also a lot of adventure that you can do while you are on the island. You can do Water Ski, Banana Boat, Scuba Diving,Para sailing, Helmet diving wherein you can walk 10 ft below the sea and feed the fishes,you can also rent a jetski and ATV and a lot more. Where can you go other than to a place like that, It is fun and you can do adventure at the same time. 

I really had fun and It was so relaxing.

It is really a gate away haven.

   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home